Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let the games begin...

When I was pregnant with my first son, Jack, I was inspired to write my own blog to tell my story-how I threw up every day, how I burnt my belly making pancakes one morning, not realizing how big it had gotten and ultimately how he came into the world. I continued to write about Jack as he grew and changed...and then he started moving, ALOT. The time that I had to blog seemed to disappear and I lost touch with my old friend. I have recently been inspired again and it comes at a time when our lives are changing and changing BIG! We have now welcomed our second son, Will, into the world, Jack is about to turn 3 and we are packing up and moving from Rhode Island to Greenville, SC. Tom and I have always called RI our home. We have lived in a few other places, but have always found a way back "home". We know that this is a great opportunity for our family, but it is one that is filled with mixed emotions.

I thought "this is it...the perfect time to start this up again"-to give our friends and family a window into our "new" life and to record for Will some of the important milestones of HIS life. Most importantly, I want this blog to be a reminder of the simple, seemingly insignificant day to day occurrences that make us laugh, make us cry, make us feel crazy, make us feel loved and take us on this adventure we call life.

AND AWAY WE GO....

1 comment:

  1. Upside up seems perfectly logical to Poppa..way to go Jack!!!

    ReplyDelete